[lustre-discuss] 3 Days Left to Register - Lustre Lunch at SC'19
admin at opensfs.org
Tue Nov 12 10:40:26 PST 2019
Hello Lustre community,
There are 3 days left to register for this year's Lustre Lunch
hosted by OpenSFS on November 19th. This event will provide an opportunity
to connect with others in the Lustre community in a social environment.
Seats are limited so be sure to register soon!
November 19, 2019
* 11:30-1:00pm: The Corner Office (3-minute walk) - Note: start time
has been moved earlier for those interested in attending the IO-500 BoF
* Advance registration required - limited seats available;
register online ASAP
* Have a colleague who may want to attend? Feel free to forward this
OpenSFS will also be hosting the
<https://sc19.supercomputing.org/session/?sess=sess281> Lustre Community BoF
on Tuesday, November 19th. Join us to hear the latest Lustre news.
* <https://sc19.supercomputing.org/session/?sess=sess281> Lustre
Community BOF: Lustre in HPC, AI, and the Cloud
* 5:15-6:45pm; room 205-207
* No advance registration required
* Refreshments available on a first come, first serve basis
We look forward to seeing you at SC'19!
OpenSFS Board of Directors
Steve Simms, President
Kevin Harms, Vice President
Kirill Lozinskiy, Treasurer
Ken Rawlings, Secretary
Shawn Hall, Director at Large
Sarp Oral, Director at Large
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the lustre-discuss