[lustre-discuss] Join OpenSFS for the Lustre Lunch at SC'19

OpenSFS Administration admin at opensfs.org
Wed Oct 30 12:56:23 PDT 2019

Hello Lustre community,

If you're planning to attend this year's  <https://sc19.supercomputing.org/>
Supercomputing (SC'19) conference, we hope you'll join us for the
<https://sc19.supercomputing.org/session/?sess=sess281> Lustre Community BoF
on Tuesday, November 19th. Prior to the BoF, we'll be hosting a Lustre
community lunch at The Corner Office, a nearby restaurant. The Lustre BoF
always provides a great opportunity to hear the latest Lustre news and
connect with others in the industry. We hope to see you there!

November 19, 2019

*
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lustre-lunch-2019-registration-73885650971>
Lustre Lunch

*	12:00-1:30pm: The Corner Office (3-minute walk)
*	Advance registration required - limited seats available;
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lustre-lunch-2019-registration-73885650971>
register online ASAP
*	Have a colleague who may want to attend? Feel free to forward this
invite.

*	 <https://sc19.supercomputing.org/session/?sess=sess281> Lustre
Community BOF: Lustre in HPC, AI, and the Cloud

*	5:15-6:45pm; room 205-207
*	No advance registration required
*	Refreshments available on a first come, first serve basis

We're also excited to announce plans for the 2020 Lustre User Group (LUG)
conference. Mark your calendars for June 9-12, 2020 in Berkley, CA. More
information will soon be available on the  <http://opensfs.org/events/>
OpenSFS web site.

We look forward to seeing you at SC'19!

Sincerely,