[lustre-discuss] Lustre 2.12 routing with MR and discovery off

Faaland, Olaf P. faaland1 at llnl.gov
Wed Aug 26 15:37:23 PDT 2020

Does Lustre 2.12 require that routes for every intermediate network are defined, on every node on a path?

For example, given this Lustre network, where:
  A-D are nodes and 1-6 are addresses
  network tcp2 has only routers, no clients and no servers

A(1) -tcp1- (2)B(3) -tcp2- (4)C(5) -tcp3- (6)D

And configured routes: