[lustre-discuss] LUSTRE - Installation on DEBIAN 10.x ????

Åke Sandgren ake.sandgren at hpc2n.umu.se
Thu Feb 6 07:07:04 PST 2020

We're running 2.13.0 server on Ubuntu Bionic 18.04 with 4.15 kernel in
our test setup. Has been working without any real problems for a couple
of weeks. But it is a small test setup so...

For clients we have 2.10.7 from DDN on our production Ubuntu Xenial
systems (with HWE kernel so 4.15)

Internet: ake at hpc2n.umu.se   Phone: +46 90 7866134 Fax: +46 90-580 14