[lustre-discuss] shared key security - issue with kernel key possession?

Jeremy Filizetti jeremy.filizetti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 16:42:32 PST 2020

This is a known issue.  I've had this issue pop up after several days for
no apparent reason.  At this point I'm thinking the keyring will need to be
configurable to provide a workaround.  Ideally the keys would be added to a
Lustre specific keyring so everything would be cleaned up when the modules
are removed  However, the problem there is they need to be loaded before
the mount system call.

Please file a bug if you have a chance.

Jeremy