[lustre-discuss] SC19 bof slides

Peter Jones pjones at whamcloud.com
Wed Jan 15 15:37:29 PST 2020

Cory

Re James - yes he has consistently been one of the top contributors in any measurement for a number of years. ORNL appears on the right hand graphic and I think that the label is just covered by another label on the left hand graphic - the formatting of those labels is very fiddly. The scripts run to extract this data do also generate NOC and I have shown that data as well in the past but I condensed due to wanting to cover other topics in limited space. I hope that James will forgive me this oversight!

Peter