[lustre-discuss] Lustre and Optane

Dave Holland dh3 at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Jan 16 05:44:49 PST 2020

Hi Andreas,

thanks for that. I'll follow with interest - though we only got our
first Optane system to test rather recently.

Cheers,
Dave
--
** Dave Holland ** Systems Support -- Informatics Systems Group **
** 01223 496923 **    Wellcome Sanger Institute, Hinxton, UK    **

--
 The Wellcome Sanger Institute is operated by Genome Research