[lustre-discuss] Lustre High Availability experience

Grenville Whelan gren at high-availability.com
Fri Jan 24 06:03:04 PST 2020

Hello Lustre Community,

I am interested to hear about High Availability experiences from the
Lustre community with regards to Lustre/ZFS with Pacemaker/Corosync and
would be grateful to hear from any users that would be willing to share
their experience (good and bad).

We have been developing our own enterprise-grade HA technology for over
25 years and exclusively on ZFS for over 10 years, and are looking for
opportunities to develop our technology specifically for Lustre.

I would be especially interested to hear of views and experiences with
Corosync/Pacemaker limitations and any reliability issues and areas of
improvement that users would like to see.

Many thanks in advance.

--

Grenville Whelan
High-Availability.com

Email: gren at high-availability.com <mailto:gren at high-availability.com>

Web: www.high-availability.com <http://www.high-availability.com>

Mobile: +44 (0)7795-552829

Office: +44 (0)1625-527360

High-Availability

Trusted by more than 4,000 Enterprise ZFS Clusters Worldwide