[lustre-discuss] 1 Week Left to Register - Lustre Webinar Series

OpenSFS Administration admin at opensfs.org
Wed Jun 10 09:04:02 PDT 2020

Hello Lustre Community,

There is just 1 week left to register for our first Lustre Webinar
<http://opensfs.org/lustre-webinar-series/> , scheduled for June 17 at noon
Pacific -  <https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_E_pQmR81ShqLfuwIEloEQQ>
REGISTER ONLINE.

June 17 Webinar Agenda*

*	12:00-12:05 - Welcome
*	12:05-12:30 - Community Release Update, Peter Jones, Whamcloud
*	12:30-1:00 - OpenSFS Update and Annual Meeting, OpenSFS Board of
Directors
*	1:00-1:20 - Sponsor presentation, James Coomer, DDN
*	1:20-2:00 - Lustre Roadmap, Andreas Dilger, Whamcloud

*Indicates Pacific time zone

Call for Presentations
We're excited to host a series of ongoing webinars throughout the year to
provide live presentations on pointed topics of interest to the Lustre
community. Future webinar topics and speakers will be solicited through the
existing LUG Call For Presentations format. Our call for presentations site
is now open via EasyChair: https://easychair.org/cfp/LUG2020. We hope you
will submit presentation topics for future webinar sessions.

Sponsor Opportunities
Interested in supporting the webinar series and connecting with others in
the Lustre community? Webinar sponsors will receive a 20 minute presentation
slot during the webinar to present on a topic of their choice. Sponsors will
also receive the registration list for their sponsored webinar and be
featured in the webinar promotion.  <mailto:admin at opensfs.org> Contact us
for more information.

Thanks to DDN for sponsoring our June 17th webinar!

We look forward to this webinar series and the ability to connect with the
Lustre community.

Best Regards,
OpenSFS Board of Directors