[lustre-discuss] unable to precreate -52/-116

Kumar, Amit ahkumar at mail.smu.edu
Mon Mar 9 10:23:12 PDT 2020

Hi Marco,

Thank you for the response on this issue.

We have an HA setup, I tried to fail over MDT to the secondary pair and then fail it back. This did not help.
I also tried restart of the MDS servers, that did not help.
I have rebooted OSS servers as well, that did not help
I also tried completely stopping MDS and unmounting MDS for a little while and that did not help either.

This error ritually comes back right after MDT is mounted. Additionally I am not able to manually create any files on that particular OST. Any other thoughts.

Thank you,
Amit