[lustre-discuss] old Lustre 2.8.0 panic'ing continously

Andreas Dilger adilger at whamcloud.com
Fri Mar 13 02:47:23 PDT 2020

One thing to check if you are not seeing any benefit from running e2fsck, is to
make sure you are using the latest e2fsprogs-1.45.2.wc1.

You could also try upgrading the server to Lustre 2.10.8.

Based on the kernel version, it looks like RHEL6.7, which should still work with 2.10
(the previous LTS branch), but has a lot more fixes than 2.8.0.

Cheers, Andreas