[lustre-discuss] Registration Open - Lustre Webinar Series

OpenSFS Administration admin at opensfs.org
Tue May 26 10:44:44 PDT 2020

Hello Lustre Community,

We're excited to announce the launch of a
<http://opensfs.org/lustre-webinar-series/> Lustre Webinar series, which
will provide an alternative to our normal in-person LUG conference. Our
first webinar is scheduled for June 17 at noon Pacific -
<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_E_pQmR81ShqLfuwIEloEQQ> REGISTER
ONLINE.

The Lustre webinar series will include several 2-hour webinar sessions
spread throughout the year providing live presentations on pointed topics of
interest to the Lustre community.

June 17 Webinar Agenda*

*	12:00-12:05 - Welcome
*	12:05-12:30 - Community Release Update, Peter Jones, Whamcloud
*	12:30-1:00 - OpenSFS Update and Annual Meeting, OpenSFS Board of
Directors
*	1:00-1:20 - DDN Sponsor presentation
*	1:20-2:00 - Lustre Roadmap, Andreas Dilger, Whamcloud

*Indicates Pacific time zone

Call for Presentations
Future webinar topics and speakers will be solicited through the existing
LUG Call For Presentations format. The call will remain open for a longer
period to accommodate the elongated schedule for the webinar sessions. More
information on the submission process will be announced in the coming weeks.

Sponsor Opportunities
Interested in supporting the webinar series and connecting with others in
the Lustre community? Webinar sponsors will receive a 20 minute presentation
slot during the webinar to present on a topic of their choice. Sponsors will
also receive the registration list for their sponsored webinar and be
featured in the webinar promotion.  <mailto:admin at opensfs.org> Contact us
for more information.

Thanks to DDN for sponsoring our June 17th webinar!

We look forward to this webinar series and the ability to connect with the
Lustre community.

Best Regards,
OpenSFS Board of Directors