[lustre-discuss] clusterstor

Michael Di Domenico mdidomenico4 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:20:02 PDT 2020

Sorry i don't have the bug infront of me as i'm at home, but i'm
running clusterstor 3.2

i poked at the system a little more today, i don't understand how the
stats collection works, but i think zabbix has something to do with
it.  if so, i think that's where my problem lies, it doesn't look like
zabbix is working (or atleast it doesn't look like it is)