[lustre-discuss] [LAD'20] Registration & agenda

quentin.bouget at cea.fr quentin.bouget at cea.fr
Thu Sep 17 08:09:20 PDT 2020

Dear Lustre community,

Registration for LAD'20 is now open! And a draft of the agenda is
available on the event's website <https://www.eofs.eu/events/lad20>.

LAD'20 is a virtual event. To ensure maximum coverage, each session is
broadcast once at 8AM (UTC), and another time at 4PM (UTC).
This is why there are two registration links: one for the "morning"/#1
session
<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/5016002711948/WN_99ynkxvaTse1V5OSE1vuvw>,
and another one for the "afternoon"/#2 session
<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/6016002712219/WN_MPj_qU7NQc6xOJjkxAnyAQ>.

Once you register on Zoom, you will receive an invitation to the chat
platform which we will use for Q&As.
We send those invites manually, so expect a delay of a few days (a week
at most).

By the way! Even though the submission deadline has now passed, we are
still looking for a few more presentations.
If you are interested, post a summary of your talk here
<https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=lad20>. Submission guidelines
are available in the call for paper <https://easychair.org/cfp/lad20>.

Cheers,
Quentin