[lustre-discuss] LUG 2021 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

OpenSFS Administration admin at opensfs.org
Mon Apr 19 13:26:33 PDT 2021

Hello Lustre Community,

We're excited to announce that registration for the Lustre User Group (LUG)
2021 virtual conference is now open.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/opensfs-lug-2021-virtual-event-tickets-1509795
08775> REGISTER ONLINE.  There is no cost to attend, but pre-registration
for the event is required.

As with past LUG events, this year's conference will provide the industry's
primary venue for discussion and seminars on the Lustre parallel file system
and other open source file system technologies but in a virtual format.

Mark your calendars to join us for LUG 2021 on the following dates:

*	May 19, 2021: 9:00am-2pm Pacific
*	May 20, 2021: 9:00am-2pm Pacific

Agenda information and additional LUG 2021 details are available on the
<https://www.rc.ufl.edu/research/events/lug-2021/> LUG 2021 web site, hosted
by the University of Florida.

OpenSFS Annual Meeting

The OpenSFS Annual Meeting will be held in conjunction with LUG 2021. Be
sure to attend to hear the latest updates from the OpenSFS Community, as
well as meet our newly elected Board members.

Sponsor Opportunities
Interested in supporting LUG 2021? Check out our
<https://www.opensfs.org/wp-content/uploads/LUG2021_Sponsorship_Levels_Oppor
tunities.pdf> sponsor opportunities and  <mailto:admin at opensfs.org> contact
us for more information.

We look forward to this annual event and the ability to share the latest
Lustre information with the community.

Best Regards,
OpenSFS