[lustre-discuss] [EXTERNAL] Re: OST mount issue

Mohr, Rick mohrrf at ornl.gov
Thu Apr 29 23:45:14 PDT 2021

One thing you could do would be to verify that all the kernel modules are identical.  You can try running 'lsmod' to check that the servers have loaded the same set of modules, run 'modinfo' to verify the path to the module that was loaded, and then compute a checksum of the kernel module to compare.

-Rick