[lustre-discuss] Jobstats Support with Singularity Container

Andreas Dilger adilger at whamcloud.com
Sat Dec 11 00:37:01 PST 2021

See the Lustre Operations Manual for options setting the JobID. You can set it using fields like "%u" for UID, or you can set it per process group, or for the whole node.  For containers, you could set it for the process group when it starts and it should be inherited by all processes in the container?

Cheers, Andreas