[lustre-discuss] MDS using D3710 DAS

Christopher Mountford cjm14 at leicester.ac.uk
Fri Feb 12 01:27:54 PST 2021

Hi Sid,

We've a similar hardware configuration - 2 MDS pairs and 1 OSS pair which each consist of 2 DL360 connected to a single D3700. However we are using Lustre on ZFS with each array split into 2 or 4 zpools (depending on the usage) and haven't seen any problems of this sort. Are you using ldiskfs?

- Chris