[lustre-discuss] MDS using D3710 DAS

Peter Jones pjones at whamcloud.com
Fri Feb 12 05:52:46 PST 2021

Sorry about the spam everyone. We get a constant stream of would-be spammers trying to post to the lists but when non-members try and post it has to go through administrator approval before reaching the list. This account was a first in that it actually registered to the list before posting (I've now blocked it). If we see more of this kind of thing we'll update it so that new registrants have to be approved before being able to post but I would prefer to do this if possible because it can cause delays for legitimate community members to be able to participate.