[lustre-discuss] project quota way off

Peeples, Heath heathp at HPC.MsState.Edu
Thu Oct 21 11:53:00 PDT 2021

We have a weird problem with project quotas.

We have a project contained in a specific directory.  A du of that directory returns 71T.  However lfs project shows only 1.8 TB used.  Just to make sure everything was assigned correctly we ran lfs project -p <id> -s -r <dir> on the directory to try to recalculate.  That did not change any of the numbers.  Any ideas as to why these numbers could be so different?  Thanks in advance.

Heath