[lustre-discuss] Full OST

Alastair Basden a.g.basden at durham.ac.uk
Fri Sep 3 02:06:57 PDT 2021

Hi,

Thanks.  It seems odd that the OST reports having no files on it at all
(I'd expect several hundred, based on the number of files on the other
OSTs).

Unless an open-unlinked file would have that effect on lfs find, but I
don't think it should.

I'm not sure whether lsof would help - the clients could well have files
open writing to other OSTs.  But have tested, and lsof doesn't return any
open files that are on that OST on any of the nodes.

Cheers,
Alastair.