[lustre-discuss] Essential tools for Lustre

Steve L slc1725 at outlook.com
Fri Apr 8 15:52:26 PDT 2022

Hi All,

I am new to Lustre. I like to know if anyone out there is actively using IML (Integrated Manager for Lustre) to administer and/or monitor Lustre?

If yes, I plan to run Lustre LTS (e.g., 2.12.8). Do you know if IML can run against 2.12.8? IML official website seems to be very quiet for the last year. Is the project still alive?

If no, do you run any other GUI or non-GUI tools to help administer/monitor? What are the essential tools to make life easier in the Lustre ecosystem?

Any pointers are deeply appreciated.

If this is not the right forum to ask such questions, please accept my apology. I searched the archive, but could not discover any items related to IML.

Thanks ahead for your assistance.

Steve