[lustre-discuss] Essential tools for Lustre

Andreas Dilger adilger at whamcloud.com
Fri Apr 15 11:32:23 PDT 2022

Note that in newer Lustre releases, if you have project IDs enabled (you don't need to *enforce* project quotas, just have quota accounting enabled), that "df" (statfs()) will return the quota for the project ID on that directory tree.  It isn't _quite_ "fast du" for arbitrary directory trees, but quite useful in any case.