[lustre-discuss] [LAD'22] Good news, a little change + Call for presentations

Thomas.LEIBOVICI at CEA.FR Thomas.LEIBOVICI at CEA.FR
Fri Jun 17 00:31:02 PDT 2022

Good news: Everyone is welcome to LAD22 in person!

Many of you regretted in the previous announcement that the number of face-to-face people was limited to 40. We also observed that the conferences this spring were very successful with a large attendance. Therefore we are pleased to announce that we have reserved a much larger room, which can accommodate a hundred people. Thus, all those who wish can come to the LAD in person!

This comes with a little change: the developer summit will take place on the day before LAD, rather than the day after, as the large room is only available on September 27-28. We apologize for this small change and any inconvenience it may cause... But it's for the good cause of a more successful LAD!

Call for presentations

We invite community members to send proposals for presentation.

Those talks could cover, for example, tools, administration experiences, configuration setup, developments, tuning, tweaking, ...

No proceeding is required, just an abstract for a 30-min technical presentation (including Q&A).

Please submit your abstract using EasyChair, before August 8th, 2022: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=lad22

About LAD'22

September 27th-28th, 2022

Hôtel des Arts et Métiers, Paris - France

EOFS and OpenSFS are happy to announce the  12th  LAD will be held in Paris, France, at Hôtel des Arts et Métiers!

This will be a 2-day event, from 27th to 28th September, 2022. This will be a great opportunity for Lustre administrators and developers around the world to gather and share their experiences, developments, tools, best practices and more.

We look forward to seeing you in Paris!

Web page
https://www.eofs.eu/events/lad22

Best regards,