[lustre-discuss] lustre-dkms 2.12.9 O2IBPATHS failure

Liam Forbes loforbes at alaska.edu
Sat Sep 3 19:44:49 PDT 2022

Thank you Shaun! I knew it had to be a known issue but my google-fu wasn't
up to finding it. I was able to modify the configure script & use dkms
manually to build the modules. Everything seems to work after that. I think
I ran into this problem, or another one, with 5.5 initially & tried to go
up to 5.7 to fix it. I'll have to re-test that though.

--
Regards,
-liam

-There are uncountably more irrational fears than rational ones. -P. Dolan
Liam Forbes           loforbes at alaska.edu                       ph:
907.450.8618
UAF GI Research Computing Systems Manager
https://calendly.com/ualoforbes/30min