[lustre-discuss] Recovering MDT failure

Ramiro Alba Queipo ramiro.alba at upc.edu
Thu Apr 27 01:12:54 PDT 2023

Hi everybody,

I have lustre 2.15.0 using Oracle on servers and Ubuntu 20.04 at clients. I
have one MDT on a raid 1 SSD and the two disk have failed, so all the data
is apparently lost.

- Is there a remote posibility to access data on OSSTs without MDT?
- When I started this system I tried to backup MDT data without succes. I
there any procedure to backup data which I got, but also to recover it
which I did not achieve?

Any help/suggestion es very welcomed
Thanks in advance.

Regards

--
Ramiro Alba

Centre Tecnològic de Tranferència de Calor
http://www.cttc.upc.edu

Escola Tècnica Superior d'Enginyeries
Industrial i Aeronàutica de Terrassa
Colom 11, E-08222, Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Tel: (+34) 93 739 8928