[lustre-discuss] Lustre Support for Postgres

Degremont, Aurelien degremoa at amazon.fr
Thu Jan 19 04:18:24 PST 2023

Hi Dan,

There is no, a priori, incompatibilities between Lustre and Postgres. Don’t bother configuring some clients in RW and some in RO before having done properly your Postgres setup.

However, this is a Lustre mailing-list and you’re asking for Postgres setup. This is not the right place.
You should ask those questions to a Postgres community.

Aurélien