[lustre-discuss] Lustre with ZFS Install

Degremont, Aurelien degremoa at amazon.fr
Tue Jan 24 01:17:05 PST 2023

Hi

It looks like the ‘./configure’ command was not successful. Did you check it?
Also, please copy/paste terminal output as text and not as a picture.

Aurélien

De : lustre-discuss <lustre-discuss-bounces at lists.lustre.org> au nom de Nick dan via lustre-discuss <lustre-discuss at lists.lustre.org>
Répondre à : Nick dan <nickdan2999 at gmail.com>
Date : mardi 24 janvier 2023 à 09:31
À : "lustre-discuss at lists.lustre.org" <lustre-discuss at lists.lustre.org>, "lustre-discuss-request at lists.lustre.org" <lustre-discuss-request at lists.lustre.org>, "lustre-discuss-owner at lists.lustre.org" <lustre-discuss-owner at lists.lustre.org>
Objet : [EXTERNAL] [lustre-discuss] Lustre with ZFS Install

Hi,

We are trying to use ZFS with Lustre referring to the link:
https://wiki.lustre.org/Lustre_with_ZFS_Install#Build_ZFS

We are using the following steps to do so and getting error while making rpms.

git clone git://git.whamcloud.com/fs/lustre-release.git<http://git.whamcloud.com/fs/lustre-release.git>
cd lustre-release/
sh ./autogen.sh
./configure --disable-ldiskfs

make rpms (When we are doing make rpms, we are getting the following error) (Error attached in ss below)
[root at sv01 lustre-release]# make rpms
make: *** No rule to make target 'rpms'.  Stop.