[lustre-discuss] Lustre with ZFS Install

Nick dan nickdan2999 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 02:38:01 PST 2023

Hi

I have already installed keyutils
[root at sv01 lustre-release]# yum install keyutils-libs
Updating Subscription Management repositories.
Last metadata expiration check: 0:42:13 ago on Tue 24 Jan 2023 03:23:37 PM
IST.
Package keyutils-libs-1.5.10-9.el8.x86_64 is already installed.
Dependencies resolved.
Nothing to do.
Complete!

Tried to install with the command suggested by you
Error: Unable to find a match: libkeyutils-devel
FYI
OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.6 (Ootpa)

Regards,
Nick