[lustre-discuss] Lustre with ZFS Install

Nick dan nickdan2999 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 20:42:22 PST 2023

Hi

Thank you for your help. I have found out the keyutils package
While ./configure, the next error I am facing is

checking libmount/libmount.h usability... no
checking libmount/libmount.h presence... no
checking for libmount/libmount.h... no
checking whether to build with libmount... no
configure: error: libmount development package is required

I can not find the lib mount devel package in RedHat 8.6. Can you help with
this?

Regards,
Nick