[lustre-discuss] Missing MOFED packages for Lustre 2.15.3?

Angelos Ching angelosching at clustertech.com
Mon Jul 24 00:02:51 PDT 2023

Hi,

I'm trying to locate the server packages linked against MOFED for release 2.15.3 but it seems they are missing from the download repository. I guess it's possible to manually compile / rpm make against MOFED but I cannot find if it is targeting the same MOFED as 2.15.2. Anyone can share their experience using 2.15.3 with MOFED?

Thanks & regards,
Angelos
(Sent from mobile, please pardon me for typos and cursoriness.)