[lustre-discuss] OST is not mounting

Backer backer.kolo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 16:39:53 PST 2023

Thanks for the explanation. There was a problem with the iscsi target. It
is already multi-path. Anyhow, I was expecting things to come back online
after the problem was resolved. This kind of created a data loss situation
and I thought Lustre was resilient not to lose the whole OST. Here the OST
became completely unmountable.