[lustre-discuss] Getting started with Lustre on RHEL 8.8

Laura Hild lsh at jlab.org
Tue Sep 12 07:33:45 PDT 2023

Hi Cyberxstudio-

I assume you're talking about Chapter 8 of the Operations Manual.  It could be updated to make it clearer that the instructions generalize, but looking them over briefly I don't think the names of those packages have changed, and the Yum commands should be processed by DNF just fine.

If there's a specific issue you're running into following the Manual using EL8, that might better inform the shape of updates to be made.

-Laura