[lustre-discuss] Dropped support for Ubuntu?

Peter Jones pjones at whamcloud.com
Wed Jan 10 06:51:37 PST 2024

Ubuntu 22.04 client packages are now on the download site

From: Ramiro Alba Queipo <ramiro.alba at upc.edu>
Date: Wednesday, January 10, 2024 at 6:27 AM
To: Peter Jones <pjones at whamcloud.com>
Cc: "lustre-discuss at lists.lustre.org" <lustre-discuss at lists.lustre.org>
Subject: Re: [lustre-discuss] Dropped support for Ubuntu?

Peter,

That's great. Thank you very much

Best regards

El mié, 10 ene 2024, 15:04, Peter Jones <pjones at whamcloud.com<mailto:pjones at whamcloud.com>> escribió:
Sorry about that. It’s just an oversight due to us trying to wrap up the release ahead of the holidays. I’ve corrected the changelog and I’ll get the packages corrected shortly (it looks like ubuntu 2004 was accidentally copied across instead of 2204). If you need the packages urgently then they are also on Jenkins - https://build.whamcloud.com/job/lustre-b2_15/81/arch=x86_64,build_type=client,distro=ubuntu2204,ib_stack=inkernel/