[lustre-discuss] LNet Multi-Rail config - with BODY!

Andreas Dilger adilger at whamcloud.com
Tue Jan 16 19:14:27 PST 2024

Hello Gwen,
I'm not a networking expert, but it seems entirely possible that the MR discovery in 2.12.9
isn't doing as well as what is in 2.15.3 (or 2.15.4 for that matter).  It would make more sense
to have both nodes running the same (newer) version before digging too deeply into this.

We have definitely seen performance > 1 IB interface from a single node in our testing,
though I can't say if that was done with lnet_selftest or with something else.

Cheers, Andreas