[lustre-discuss] lustre-client-dkms-2.15.4 is still checking for python2

Feng Zhang prod.feng at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 11:26:26 PST 2024

 For the  lustre-client-dkms, maybe you can --skip-broken to force it to
install, and it will automatically compile the source code of it, during
which you can check the error message. Use dkms command or go directly to
the source folder there to check. If there's no error message there, then
you should be fine. Likely some test tolls Andreas mentioned, or simply bad
rpmbuild configuration when the binary was built.

I met some rpmbuild issue before, not related, bu maybe helpful:
https://github.com/prod-feng/Luste-KMOD-2.12.9-with-ZFS-0.7.13-on-Centos-7.9

Best,

Feng