[lustre-announce] August 2015 OpenSFS Newsletter

OpenSFS Administration admin at opensfs.org
Fri Aug 21 09:01:29 PDT 2015

OpenSFS is excited to introduce our new newsletter. We hope you enjoy the
following articles:

-       ISC Showcases Lustre Worldwide

-       OpenSFS News

-       Lustre 2.8 - Coming Soon

ISC Showcases Lustre Worldwide:

The International Supercomputer Conference 2015
<http://www.isc-hpc.com/id-2015.html> ,recently held in Frankfurt, Germany,
is the largest annual supercomputing show outside of North America. Every
year it does a great job showcasing advances by European companies and
products in the field of supercomputing. This year, the topics ranged widely
under the stated rubric of diversity, including the Top3 Exascale Projects,
HPC in the Global Automotive Industry, Future HPC System Design Concepts,
HPC and Cloud Computing in Financial Services, and even the Potential Impact
of Quantum Computing On HPC. OpenSFS participants were in full force with a
spate of Lustre-focused announcements.

For the full newsletter content, including information on Lustre 2.8, how to
get involved with Lustre for free, and more, please visit our web site and
review the online version of the newsletter
<http://opensfs.org/august-2015-opensfs-newsletter/> .  We encourage you to
contact OpenSFS Administration with future newsletter content
recommendations.

OpenSFS Administration

3855 SW 153rd Drive Beaverton, OR 97003 USA

Phone: +1 503-619-0561 | Fax: +1 503-644-6708

Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/opensfs> @OpenSFS

Email:  <mailto:admin at opensfs.org> admin at opensfs.org | Website:
<http://www.opensfs.org/> www.opensfs.org