[lustre-announce] LUG 2016 Save the Date!

OpenSFS Administration admin at opensfs.org
Thu Nov 5 08:53:21 PST 2015

It's not too early to mark your calendars for LUG 2016! This year's event
will be held in Portland, Oregon, from April 5th - 7th. We're also excited
to host our 2nd annual Lustre Developer Day on Monday, April 4th.

As with prior Lustre User Group (LUG) events, LUG 2016 will feature industry
thought leaders and developers who are pushing the boundaries with Lustre.
During the 2.5 day event, attendees will benefit from technical sessions
that highlight the latest Lustre file system developments, case studies, and
best practices. In additional to technical content, LUG provides an
invaluable opportunity for discussion and collaboration with industry peers.

Developers looking for a focused opportunity to present their ideas, share
current work, and learn from others will want to attend our 2nd annual
Lustre Developer Day on April 4th. This one day session will provide newer
developers with an opportunity to listen, learn, and network while providing
veteran developers with a forum for socializing current work and issues.

If your company is interested in sponsoring LUG 2016 -- reaching more than
200+ focused Lustre attendees - we have a number of sponsorship
opportunities available. Please contact admin at opensfs.org
<mailto:admin at opensfs.org>  to learn more about these opportunities
including onsite presence, social events, meals, speaking opportunities, and
more.

Interested in shaping the LUG 2016 agenda? The Program Committee is tasked
with selecting session topics and developing the program agenda. Let us know
if you'd like to participate.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact OpenSFS. We look
forward to seeing you in Portland at LUG 2016!

OpenSFS Administration

3855 SW 153rd Drive Beaverton, OR 97003 USA

Phone: +1 503-619-0561 | Fax: +1 503-644-6708

Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/opensfs> @OpenSFS

Email:  <mailto:admin at opensfs.org> admin at opensfs.org | Website:
<http://www.opensfs.org> www.opensfs.org