[Lustre-devel] Problems with make rpms

Alex Lyashkov Alexey.Lyashkov at Sun.COM
Thu Dec 6 20:54:31 PST 2007

Hello Kit,

What kernel you used? is you build new kernel before build lustre?
I'm ask about it, because some times ago in kernel series was added new
patch for correctly create Module.symvers, if kernel sources not have
this patch - this will be produce similar error.