[Lustre-devel] Problems with make rpms

Kit Westneat kwestneat at datadirectnet.com
Fri Dec 7 14:32:56 PST 2007

Hi Alex,

This is using 2.6.9-55.0.9.EL_lustre.1.6.3smp, on a Centos4 machine. I
used the kernel-source rpm off of lustre.org, and then did make
oldconfig and make, after changing the EXTRAVERSION to say smp instead
of custom.

I've attached a capture of make rpms after doing a make clean. Let me
know if there is anything else that would be interesting.

Thanks,
Kit