[Lustre-devel] Cross posting of ADM information on opensolaris.org

Rick Matthews Richard.Matthews at Sun.COM
Mon Jul 21 13:29:19 PDT 2008

The link to the PSARC documentation referenced below is:

http://opensolaris.org/os/community/arc/policies/fma-event-protocol/

Rick Matthews                           email: Rick.Matthews at sun.com
Sun Microsystems, Inc.                  phone:+1(651) 554-1518
1270 Eagan Industrial Road              phone(internal): 54418
Suite 160                               fax:  +1(651) 554-1540
Eagan, MN 55121-1231 USA                main: +1(651) 554-1500