[Lustre-devel] Lustre version patchless kernel?

Andreas Dilger adilger at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 30 14:19:26 PDT 2008

On Jul 30, 2008  15:52 +0000, Kossey, Robert wrote:
> Thanks for the explanation.  I actually sent my response, and created
> bug 16516, before you sent your response, but my posting was delayed
> by the list moderator since I am not a list subscriber.  I modifed the
> bug to request that the wording of the program output be changed to
> something like:
>
> kernel: no VFS patches
>
> This could reduce the confusion that Brian and I and probably others
> would have with the current wording.

Yes, the wording will be changed to "kernel: patchless client", because
several of the regression tests depend on "patchless" being there.

Sr. Staff Engineer, Lustre Group
Sun Microsystems of Canada, Inc.