[Lustre-devel] Lustre version patchless kernel?

Kossey, Robert bob.kossey at hp.com
Wed Jul 30 08:52:26 PDT 2008

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the explanation.  I actually sent my response, and created bug 16516, before you sent your response, but my posting was delayed by the list moderator since I am not a list subscriber.  I modifed the bug to request that the wording of the program output be changed to something like:

kernel: no VFS patches

This could reduce the confusion that Brian and I and probably others would have with the current wording.

Thanks,
Bob