[Lustre-devel] ongoing libcfs changes

Robert Read rread at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 23 16:24:33 PDT 2008

Hi,

I just want to let everyone that we are starting to cleanup libcfs,
and recently it was moved out of lnet into it's own top level
directory. We will be refactoring the code over the next couple of
months to make it easier to port the library. Initially we will try to
minimize the impact on the rest of the code, but eventually we'll
start renaming functions (as well as the library, at some point) and
that will cause some widespread changes. If you have any questions or
comments about what are doing, please let me know.

robert