[Lustre-devel] statahead_performance.pdf - Adobe Reader

Yong Fan Yong.Fan at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 10 02:28:46 PDT 2009

Sorry, some test resources budgeting limit delayed the test
a little. This is the last test result:
TCP2, IB and Routed IB were tested on the same cluster
with the same scale. TPC1 was tested on another cluster.

Regards,
--
Fan Yong