[Lustre-devel] about the lustre simulator

Tonney Kaiven Cheung zhangys04 at gmail.com
Thu May 6 07:28:09 PDT 2010

Dear Everyone!

I want to do some optimization about the Lustre' s Net Request Scheduler.
Someone has told me that doing the job with the help of lustre simulator
will make things easy. And I google the lustre simulator, but got no useful
information. Would you please give me some information about the lustre
simulator? Besides, would you please tell me that how does it work, whether
works on line or download it to the local machine and run it?

Thanks!

Yuksam Cheung
2010-05-06