[Lustre-devel] [wc-discuss] Important changes to libcfs primitives usage.

Alexey Lyahkov alexey_lyashkov at xyratex.com
Fri Dec 14 22:27:29 PST 2012

Peng,

you may confirm any platfrom isn't intersect with linux names for that ?
I not sure. cfs_ prefix introduce a private namespace which may implemented at any way
I remember that discussion in LUG, but we have a decision to continue discussion about it, but you are stop discussion and make changes without it. I'm strongly about it.
I remember you idea about landing lustre client in kernel tree but that may introduce hard problem with supporting stable code, so we need to discuss and find way - how we will have and support a stable code in opposite to development version in kernel tree.
I strongly against to do it without discussion with all affected persons and companies.