[lustre-devel] CentOS 6 - Build problems with kmod

Ben Evans bevans at cray.com
Fri Aug 19 06:57:22 PDT 2016

When I ran into the problem, I did an rpm -I --nodeps and it worked fine.  The errors you are seeing are dependencies listed in the RPMs, not ones used by the actual .ko's.

I spent some time trying to dig up where the 'kmod-' prefix for all the kernel symbols was getting inserted, but couldn't track it down.

-Ben Evans