[lustre-devel] CentOS 6 - Build problems with kmod

Patrick Farrell paf at cray.com
Fri Aug 19 08:27:41 PDT 2016

Thanks, Ben - That looks likely to work.  Still more than a bit weird.

Looking at why things are still working internally at Cray for CentOS 6,
I think it's because we're not using lustre.spec (for boring and
complicated reasons).

It seems very likely the problem was introduced by LU-5614 -
http://review.whamcloud.com/#/c/12063/

Is Intel still building and installing on CentOS 6 automatically? Or has
all automated testing moved to CentOS 7?

- Patrick