[lustre-devel] (no subject)

Di Natale, Giuseppe dinatale2 at llnl.gov
Wed Jan 4 16:16:42 PST 2017

Greetings,

I am attempting to port the SysV lnet script as part of a transition to systemd. I ran into the following in lustre/scripts/lnet:

        if [ -x $LUSTRE_LNET_CONFIG_UTILITY -a -f "$LUSTRE_LNET_CONFIG_FILE" ]; then
                $LUSTRE_LNET_CONFIG_UTILITY lnet configure || exit 1
        else
                lctl network up || exit 1
        fi

Can the check for LUSTRE_LNET_CONFIG_UTILITY  (/usr/sbin/lnetctl by default) be removed so that way lnetctl is used exclusively?

Thanks,
Giuseppe Di Natale